Onboarding Connectors & Members
Onboarding in OuiShare is distributed. The endorsing (=sponsoring) Connectors play an important part in this process.
Onboarding new Connectors
New Connectors are onboarded by one of their endorsing Connectors. Here are the steps to be followed for the endorsing Connector onboarding somebody new:
Get an overview: Future Connector journey metamap
5 Steps to onboarding a new Connector
Once the person has given you their letter of intent, identified their 3 endorsing Connectors and the kick-off phase is over.
- Ask them for a 1-3 min video about themselves, to introduce them in the Connectors Facebook group to the other Connectors. This is just a very informal video to say hi that can be made with a phone. See some examples.
- Add them to the OuiShare Connectors Dashboard.
- Complete the check-list on the dashboard to ensure the person has been added to all Collaboration Tools. Since they might already be on many of the tools, make sure not to overlook:
- Add them to the OuiShare Connectors Facebook group
- Send the new Connectors this welcoming message for new Connectors
Welcoming & Guiding New Members
- See our resources for guiding new members on the Community Google Drive
- Share this General Members welcoming message
Would you like to make changes or improvements to this handbook? Read how here.