All OuiShare activities such as events or meetings can be listed in a set of several Google event calendars. With a Google account you will be able to import these calendars into your personal one. The following calendars are currently in use (please add any missing info):
- OS Events (ID: [email@example.com])
- OS Hangouts (ID: [firstname.lastname@example.org])
- non-OS CollEco/P2P/Open events (ID: [email@example.com])
- OS Paris Meetings (ID: [firstname.lastname@example.org])
If you would like editing access to any of these calenders, ask any OuiShare Connector to add you manually.
OuiShare uses Telegram for informal conversations such as:
- sharing photos of meetings, celebrating together
- sharing interesting content such as articles, videos etc.
- on the ground coordination between people in the same location, for instance coordinating dinner plans when people are at a retreat together.
There are a variety of local and topical telegram groups. To find out which ones are currently active, ask a local member or Connector!
All Connectors are added to the Facebook-Group "OuiShare Connectors" when they join, a group that was formely used for decision making, but after introducing Loomio, it is now mainly used for connecting, emotions and sharing fun stuff (but becoming increasingly less active).