Our Communication & Collaboration Tools
The following pages present a number of key collaboration tools that are being used in the community, how you can get access to them and use them correctly. Since we are a distributed network, many local teams use a variety of different tools. The ones explained here are the tools that are used across the entire network.
A brief overview of our key tools
- Slack - internal discussions, replacing most emails
- Loomio - Discussions, Debate & Decisions Making
- Trello - Project management
- Cobudget - Collaborative Funding
- Google Drive - File Storage
- Dropbox - file storage for admininistrative documents
- Mindmeister - Knowledge mapping
- Telegram - informal discussions (both topic and non-work related)
- Calenders - OuiShare events & internal meetings
Would you like to make changes or improvements to this handbook? Read how here.