Guiding Principles for the program creation
By the Fest 2016 Paris curators
- Ask the right questions.
- Enable interaction, participation and collaboration.
- Design constructive confrontation: challenge ideas, expose multiple perspectives.
- Promote extraordinary ideas and meaningful projects, not the most popular ones.
- Highlight new content and fresh approaches.
- Distill meaning from complexity.
- Communicate clearly and with purpose.
- Ensure OuiShare Fest is only a pit-stop on a continuous journey we are on together.
- Make it a learning experience.
- Consider all levels: individuals, teams, organizations, systems.
- Welcome people as their full selves: mind, body and soul.
- Strive for diversity of origin and gender.
- Stay grounded. Be real. Don’t ignore the pressing issues of our times.
- Have fun, smile and be open. Don’t take oneself too seriously.